CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pampadami lang..hehe

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago? Hmm..I would be 6 years old. Umm..I dunno, I guess I'm at home playing..or sleeping..

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

Make a status report and academic concerns report for our class (just a draft), Finish pages 44-46, experiment 6 on my ChemLab manual, Read Love in the time of Cholera, attend Mass(anticipated mass), make to-do list for tomorrow ^.^

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Ice cream (preferably Hazelnut-Brownie or Cookies 'n Cream), Pringles, Mojos & Cream Puffs

4. Place where I live:

Batangas...Ala Eh!!

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire

Travel the world, buy lots of clothes and gadgets, send myself to medical school abroad (heehee) and have my own car..