CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I hate PE

Not feeling well today. Terrible backache. Stiff neck. Sore throat.

We had our PE class yesterday and I was sooo wasted after that. We did kickboxing...and I tell you, IT IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK IT IS! It looks like fun when we watched it in our film viewing last week. The 'kickboxers' look like they're having so much fun. Anyway, the routine was so long. At first it was fun, but as we go on to the routine, I felt like I was gonna die. It starts with basic punches and kicks but as the routine progresses, the steps become more and more complex. Different weird combinations were made and the beat of the song was fast. As I was watching the demonstrations on the last part of the routine, I was like: "You gotta be kidding me!" and "No way! I'm not doing it!"...But what can I do? If I chose not to participate, my prof's gonna kick me out of her class. I was really gasping for breaths and I felt like I was gonna collapse any minute. We were supposed to memorize it because we're going to have a bloody practical exam next Tuesday. Shit. After the class, my face was red and my PE shirt was wet with sweat. My hair is sticky and smells like..like..I can't even describe it. Let's just say it's smells like a mixture of shampoo, hair cuticle and sweat! At that time, I really wanted to go home and take a bath but my next class is freaking chemistry. To be honest, at that time I really felt like cutting classes.

After 3 hours of hell in PE class, chemistry was next. If PE drained my whole energy, then chemistry drained my brain. Yup, I'm officially wasted! My chem prof kept on talking about ionization energy and electron affinity but I can't exactly process what he's saying. I thought he was speaking in Chinese! His lips keep moving but all I hear is blah, blah, blah... Good thing he has his powerpoint presentation so I spent the whole period copying because that's the only thing that I'm capable of at that time. My mind can't function well due to exhaustion.

When I came home, i fought the urge of lying in my bed because if I did, I would immediately fall asleep and probably end up waking next morning..so I quickly finished all my assignments first, did my usual routine before sleeping and went to sleep. I skipped dinner because I wasn't hungry.

The next morning (this morning) was the worst part. I found it hard to get up because I have a terrible backache. It was difficult to take a bath because I can't move my arms very well. I felt as if I were beaten my 5 men. I suddenly remembered my mild dextroscoliosis. I got worried that my spinal column got even worse. I hope not because i don't want to wear a body brace (I know I'm gonna look stupid in that!). Stupid PE!!! If taking a bath was difficult, then going to school was even more difficult. I have to bring my thick college algebra book with me and it's as is I'm carrying another person in my bag. The elevator wasn't fuctioning so I had to use the stairs. My room is in MB501..it's in the bloody 5th floor. I was near tears when I reached our classroom. I felt like i just went hiking on Mt. Himalayas...

I hate PE..

My back still aches up to now...

Anyway, gotta go..I still have to finish reading in TheoFun. Ciao!