CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

B.O.R.E.D. and missing someone.....

This day is soooo Bo-o-o-ooring!!!! Katatapos lang ng midterms, I have a lot of free time and yet I can't think of anything fun to do. There's nobody to hang out with. My sister still has a test, my cousins are all in school, my friends (I don't know where they are), and my mom's at work. This morning, I was planning to spend this day reading Gabriel Garcia Marquez' book "Love in the time of Cholera" because it's our requirement after midterms (I think we're supposed to make a book review), but I can't get myself to read! I'm not usually this lazy when it comesto reading. It's just that the last time I've read the book (I think I was already in page 144 or 154??) was like a month or two ago! At that time I don't have much time to read because I was busy. But now that I've got all the time in the world, I seem to lose the interest. I can't even remember what bloody page I'm at. I already forgot the story so I guess I have to read it all over again!

Anyway, today is the birthday of one of my closest pal/cousin, Camille. I f*cking miss that girl so much! The last time I saw her was last vacation. She's now studying in Manila and doesn't go home here in Batangas quite often. I really miss being with her. I am not used to go to school without her. She's like my buddy and now I feel that a part of me is missing. She seems a million lightyears away (but we still find time to communicate thru texts and IMs, although it isn't quite that often since we're both busy). I just miss her sooooo much. Life isn't the same without her..

(This photo was taken during the school fair..I think this was a stolen shot.
Camille is the one wearing stripes.)