CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quickie Post

okay..since I only have a few minutes left to use the computer (mom wants me to sleep early), I'll try to make this as quick as possible.

Back to school tomorrow. 2nd sem na..is that scary or what?? Anyway, I'm pretty excited for tomorrow..yeah, I changed my mind. I guess I really do want to go to school after all. Hehe..Why? Obvious reason why students are motivated to go to school: Allowance. Yup. I said it. I want my allowance back. Haha...Well, that's not the only reason. I also wanted to see my friends again and of course, I wanna see the outside world. hehe..After more than three weeks of hibernation (a.k.a. Sembreak), I'm finally gonna be able to go experience life in the outside world (I stayed too much at home during the sembreak. Eat-Sleep-Blog was my life).

Ciao for now. I guess I won't be able to update this thing starting tomorrow specially if schoolwork starts to pile-up. I'm really gonna miss my "sembreak-mode."

Well, that's it. I told you it was quick. Well, gtg. Long day tomorrow!


P.S.
why is everybody claiming to be Edward Cullen's wife??
hehe..just wondering.

To edward cullen's "wives": Peace!! V(^_^)V