CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Back to normal..soon T_T

"Okay. Don't panic."

That's what I said to myself when I woke up this morning. I really was in a bad mood to start the day. Why?? Because it was only then that I realized that I only have less than three days of vacation. On Monday, my life will be back to normal. I will be facing something that I've been dreading ever since I started this hibernation--school. So why am I dreading school?? 4 words: hectic schedule, difficult subjects. Yeah, I'll be dealing with those 3 days from now. My 2nd sem schedule is a goddamn torture. Aside from having Sunday as my only day to rest (we have saturday classes, damn!), my classes also end at the most ungodly hour. Early classes, late dismissals and a saturday class. How lame is that?? To make things worse, I would have to deal with bloody Biochemistry and bloodier Anatomy&Physiology. Just thinking about those new subjects makes tiny droplets of blood flow down from my nose. Nosebleed! We have biocem lecture, biochem laboratory, anatomy&physiology lecture and anatomy&physiology lab..whew! I can't hide my nervousness.

So there it is..I guess as early as now, I have to condition myself for some serious late night studying if I still want to be a DL.

So much for now..I gotta spend the remaining 3 days of vacation doing what I have to do..and good luck to me for my second sem in college! T_T

----------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes I tend to look at the moon and I tell myself even if we're miles apart, every night when we look at the sky we see exactly that same moon..."
--stat nya sa YM yesterday..yee! I just can't help but post this here.