CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Killing time

I'm starting to hate this day. Stupid! Stupid! I'm currently spending my time in our school's computer lab because we don't have anphylab class. We were supposed to have our Anatomy ang Physiology lab today, 7:00-10:00 am, and guess what? We don't have a prof yet! We waited in the laboratory for almost an hour..for nothing! Then I had to go to the office of the dean because we don't have a prof. He said that they haven't hired the new prof yet. Ugh. The dean was very nice, though.

Anyway, it's still very early and our next class begins at 2pm, so that means that I have 6 bloody vacant hours today. Define bored! Why is it that everytime I have something important to do, i almost always don't have the time to do it? And why is it that whenever i have all the time in the world, I can't think of anything to do except to wallow in self-pity. I feel so lonely. I decided not to go home and come back again for my next class since nobody's home today. My friends are not yet here, we have different schedules, you see. They all belong to the same lab classes so I'm left alone in my different schedule. It's a good thing that my other classmate, Kierstine, also have the same bloody situation like me. All her friends also belong to a different class. We're both left-out so we've decided to stick together during days like these so that we won't have to wander around the campus all by ourselves. Lucky me..*rolls eyes*