CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.

I had this really annoying seatmate at church today! She is a small woman (her height is just up to my shoulders), she wears a loose yellow shirt and tight pants. I think she's in her late 30's or early 40's. Why was I annoyed at her? Well, here's why:
1. She sings at the top of her lungs (which really intimidated me)
2. She gave me a terrifying look when I ACCIDENTALLY placed my foot at the kneeler
3. She gave me "the look" when I took out my gum so I was forced to put it back in my pocket again
4. She raised her eyebrows at my painted toenails
5. And most of all, she keeps staring at me, or looking at my direction and then immediately faces the altar when I look back at her.

She completely freaked me out!!! Whenever she gives me the look, I felt that I did something wrong. I swear I'm never gonna sit beside her again!!!