CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

stressed-out

BS Nursing is killing me!

Specially now that duty weeks have begun. And return demos are also piling up on us.

I suddenly don't know what I'm doing anymore. Last Friday, i had to do a demo on parenteral administration a.k.a. INJECTIONS..and my partner is just the unluckiest girl for having me as her partner. I totally messed up when I did an intramuscular route on her. She screamed in agony and I thought i was about to kill her with my gauge 23 needle. I turned her into a dartboard. I thought I knew what i was doing. The night before, i stayed up until the wee hours of the morning just so I could perfect my skills in injecting medications on a tomato. What a waste. I just wish I slept more. Oh God!!

That day was such a mess! Never in my life have I done something so drastic. The thing is, I'm not used being a mediocre person. I always strive for perfection. And I know I am a good student. I had the knowledge, but I lack the skills.

God help me.

I just want to finish this semester without killing somebody.