CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

And she's done it again...



54 minutes.
126 applauds.
More than 6 billion audience.

And so, she's done it again. President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo has given her "last" (and longest) state of the nation address today at the Batasang Pambansa. And as usual, I watched the whole event on TV just like I always do. Well, I'm not really into politics or anything. I'm not even pro-administration or anti-administration. I just enjoy watching Madame President whenever she gives out her speeches about the country's "development" and what her administration has done to improve our struggling nation. Dunno, ever since I watched her SONA for the first time, I always wanted to finish it. Some people at my age find it boring, I find it..well..entertaining for the most part. I can't help but laugh on some of the things that she says. I don't wanna comment on them anymore, but if you watched her on TV, I think you might actually understand what I mean.

But anyway, even though how much the people hate her, I still find her amazing. Not in a sense that she's a good leader or anything, but because of her unique personality that I find very amazing. Despite of everything, she still has the courage to stand up and look strong in front of her people. Yes, she may be in to a lot of controversies lately, but the president still stays strong and brave to face her people with both love and authority. I may not like her when it comes to governing, but I do admire her personality.

"Governance, however, is not about looking back and getting even
But it is looking forward and giving more to the people
who has given us the hardest and greatest gift of all,
to care for a country.."
-PGMA

(I just hope this really is her LAST state of the nation address! )