CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bored.

1.EVER LOST A CELL PHONE?
> No

2.THINGS YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
>Books...CD's

3.LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
>Sandwich

4.WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
>on a little blue planet called "earth"

6.CAN YOU COOK?
>yep! But only the easy ones..

7.CAN YOU SING?
>Yes. I can carry a tune. But i won't do it with a microphone..hate those things!

8.DO YOU SMOKE?
>No. It's a horrid habit! Yuck!

9.PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOASTS?
>Pancakes!! Love 'em

10.DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
>Yes! Very much

11.WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
>"Don't forget to check my new entries!" --from mimi

12.CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
>Yes..although I'm not very good at it

14.FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
>C&C and Choco-hazelnut brownie

15.WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
>I woke up at 4am then went back to bed (yeah..too early! I got used to it!)..then i got up agaain at 7:56am

16.WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS WEEKEND?
>Hah! I wish I knew..

17.DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FAMOUS?
>not really

18.DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
>yes..a really annoying big sister who treats me like air

19.WHAT WERE YOU DOING 30 MINUTES AGO?
>watching ER..(i love medical tv shows! Not that i'm a geek or something..i just love the flow of it! So exciting and unpredictable unlike the usual local drama shows..)

20.IF YOU WERE A COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
>Y.E.L.L.O.W.!

21.IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE?
>in Bora! Haha

22.FOOD YOU'RE CRAVING FOR RIGHT THIS MINUTE?
>thick crust pizza with lots of cheese!

23.NAME PEOPLE WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER"J"?
>jamella, jaymond, jm, jessie, jojo, jilly, joyce, jeff, jamilus

24.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU PUT IN YOUR GROCERY CART?
>I don't do the grocery...and i hate grocery carts

25. DO YOU HATE ANYONE?
>dunno..define hate.

26.WHERE DO YOU USUALLY HANG OUT?
>grandma's bedroom, grandpa's store, school, mall

28.WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TOMORROW?
>Go to school to fix some stuff and to view my grades..and perhaps see a movie with my friends..and oh, I gotta pick up my new glasses from dra. Lingao

30.FAVORITE DAY?
>my birthday? Haha..and New Year's eve

32.WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP?
>Miel (april 15), Donna-POT (april 18)

33.WHERE IS HE/SHE?
>Cno? Ung # 32-33? Well, Miel's probably in her crib..and donna is in her house at palanca...haha?

34.HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
>dunno. Probably just one. Haha! Wait, i need a spare..so make it TWO

35.FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE?
>grandma's bedroom

36.WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FRUITS?
>Watermelon and seedless grapes

37.IF YOU'RE SUPERHERO, WHO WILL YOU BE?
>Lara Croft (is she a superhero? hehe)..hmm?

38.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU DID THIS MORNING?
>early daydreaming..haha! hmmm.... and check for messages

39.LAST THING YOU DO BEFORE GOING TO BED?
>pray

40.WHICH DO YOU PREFER MOVIE OR COFFEE?
>Movie

41.SKIRT/SHORT OR PANTS?
>pants

42.WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MALL?
>trinoma

43.WHAT DO YOU DO THERE?
>shopping...window-shopping (haha)

44.WHAT ANIMAL WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE AS A PET?
>a parrot or a cuckatoo..

45.DO YOU DRINK?
>alcohol? No..

46.CAN YOU DANCE?
>haha..i wish i could ! The least thing i wanna do is to make a complete fool out of myself by dancing

47.JOLLIBEE, MCDO or KFC?
>uhh..i really don't like fastfood, but what the heck! McDo??

48.LAST SONG YOU HEARD?
>dunno the title..but it's something like:

i'm not talking bout waiting
and i don't wanna change your mind
but there's a warm wind blowing on the skies above
and i really wanna see you tonight

49.LAST MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
>The Parent Trap (I love this movie! I've seen it like a million times already!)

50. BEER or HARD?
>neither

50. DO YOU SAY I LOVE YOU, EVEN when you DONT MEAN IT?
>no..I don't wanna abuse that phrase

51. DO YOU PLAN TO HURT SOMEONE?
>no

52. HOW'S YOUR LOVELIFE?
>I'm loving my life..haha..joke. Lovelife ko? Well, let's just say I'm free but reserved. Haha..Still waiting for "that" time and for the right circumstances. But I'm not closing any doors...although i wanna prioritize things first. Ayoko nang maulit ung nangyari dati..haha! Ang dami kong sinabi!

53. RECENT GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
>chocolates..(from a guy that I really don't like)

54. DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP SOMEDAY?
>yeah..i think so. But it's gonna be a long time before i enter one again

55. HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE TO BE LOVED?
>yes. All the time

57. ARE YOU EASILY BECOME JEALOUS?
>depends..haha

58. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?
>Of course.

59. ARE YOU IN LOVE?
>Yes. There are many kinds of love. Friends, family, God, self..haha! I'm in love! I always will be!

60. DOES ANYONE HATE YOU?
>don't know..don't care