CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer Sucks!

okay..first of all, I'm very sorry for leaving this thing hanging for quite some time now. haha..exactly one month since i last updated this blog.

Anyway, probably all of you have already made a lot of wonderful memories for this summer. Well, good for you. Me? Nah!


I HAVE CLASSES!!!!


No, it's not what you're thinking! I don't have a failing grade whatsoever. I'm spending my summer at school because it's a freakin' requirement! Gaaah! Well, I think it's called the third semester. That's weird because only DLSU and CSB have third semesters.

Disadvantages of summer classes:

1. All work and no play
2. I'm the only person who wears uniform during april and may
3. PHYSICS!! (yeah, we actually have to take this up. What does it have to do with medicine by the way???)
4. Still have to wake up at 5 am
5. I always get left behind whenever mywhole family goes on a vacation
6. PEOPLE THINK I FAILED A SUBJECT!! (what the heck! I never fail anything!!)
7. We're the only people in the whole campus! Some courses do't have a third semester
8. Instead of spending my time watching grey's anatomy online, i get to spend it practicing for demos
9. HOMEWORK!!
10. My class starts at 7:30am and ends at 6:45pm. And believe it or not, we only have a 30-min,. and 15-min. break!!!!


well..there are also other advantages:

1. I get to hang out with my friends during classes. We never really pay much attention to the prof specially on Logic and Critical thinking. Haha..easy peasy..

2. ALLOWANCE!

3. at least we don't have to spend 5 LOOOOONG years in college. We can finish it up in 4 years. Haha..


Okay..so that's about it.


Hope you enjoy your summer!


Mejo kailangan ko muna mag-aral for my demo tomorrow.







-pat