CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I act 40 years old

Put an "x" next to each that apply to you:
(x) I know how to make a pot of coffee.
( ) I do my own laundry.
( ) I can cook for myself.
(x) I always do my homework.
(x) I enjoy intellectual conversation.
( ) I think politics are exciting.
( ) My parents and grandparents have better things to say than my peers.
Total so far = 3
(x) I show up for school everyday, unless i'm sick.
( ) I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
(x) I've never gotten a detention.
(x) I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all.
(x) I know what credibility means wthout looking it up.
(x) I would consider starbucks as coffee.
Total so far = 8
(x) I know how to run the dishwasher and/or do the dishes.
(x) I can count to 10 in Spanish
( ) When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
( ) I can mow the lawn.
( ) I can wash a car.
(x) I can make adults laugh, without being stupid.
( ) I remember to water my plants.
(x) I study when I have to.
(x) I pay attention at school/work.
(x) I remember to feed my pets.
Total so far= 14
(x) I can spell experience without looking it up.
(x) I clean up my own mess.
( ) The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee.
( ) I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
(x) I understand jokes the first time they are said.
(x) I listen to my elders.
(x) I can type fast.
Total so far= 19
(x) I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
(x) I can look at someone hot without thinking of sex.
( ) I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over 25 & have a job.
(x) I can read a book and actually finish it.
(x) People have said that I act older than I am.
Grand total = 23
Actual age: 17
Now ADD UP how many (X)'s you have and your actual age.
Title this as "I act _ _ years old."



Oh my god! I'm old!

>.<