CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mas mahaba kaya 'to!

You're stuck on an elevator with the person you've fallen the hardest for, what do you do?
♥ use my peripheral vision when I look at him so that it won't be too obvious, avoid talking and moving so that I won't make myself look stupid in his presence (and then afterwards, I would feel guilty that I didn't do anything decent)---haha..this is soo me. Nasa huli ang pagsisisi
.
Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
♥ haha...like lang naman..so I guess I can like him back. But that's it. No strings attached. I don't wanna risk losing the friendship for love. I'm just one of the people who believe that the former lasts longer.
.
If you're dying and you ever wanna live to see another day, you're forced to snort cocaine, do you do it?
♥ you don't die from snorting cocaine noh.. =P pero nope, i don't do drugs..

If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive?
♥ I wouldn't want to survive after that. I'd rather die
.
You have to dye your hair a different color for the rest of your life, what color do you choose?
♥ black. Forever black. I wouldn't look good in blonde hair anyway (morena kaya ako), so I'll stick with black. That's my natural hair color so I wouldn't want to change it. Plus, I believe that black hair is the most beautiful color.
.
You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
♥ i don't have to, pero just for the sake of it, gusto ko sa center ng aking lumbar area..design? Butterfly na maliit.

Are you mad about anything?
♥ yes. Mad at myself for not doing good in my biochemlab exam. I studied my ass off but I was an idiot. Wanna know the whole story? Nah. I don't want to remember it.
.
Are you listening to music?
♥ surprisingly...no. Which reminds me, I have to listen to a particular song that I heard on the radio this morning..
.
Do you smoke weed everyday?
♥ no. And I wouldn't want to.
.
Could you go a month without cursing?
♥ No. Haha! I hate to admit it but it's already a part of my life. Ewan ko ba!
.
Are you currently reading a book?
♥ Kanina...ung Textbook of Surgery by Sabiston na pilit kong iniintindi. For the sake of my case study. Gusto ko na talagang matapos un!
.
Have you ever ridden a horse?
♥ yup..3 years ago. Just for the sake of my friends
.
What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
♥ madami eh..isa na dun yung Bruce Almighty =))

Are you scared of sharks?
♥ nope.. :)
.
What are you wearing?
♥ search-in shirt, yellow shorts and toeberries
.
Next president?
♥ I don't really care..but since I'll be voting for the 2010 presidential elections (yey!), I think I HAVE TO CARE. Loren Legrada siguro. Ewan. Sino bang mga tatakbo.
.
Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
♥ not really..school at lovelife..I really need help. Hindi nga. Sa school okay pa, I can manage on my own. Besides, may finals pa..pero yung isa..haaay!

What's your view on taking risks?
♥ everyday is a risk, yet a chance..

Would you rather trade in your ipod or computer/laptop and every detail stored in it for 10,000 dollars?
♥ Yes! I would use if to buy a new one. Besides, nakasave naman sa flash drive ang important files at halos lahat ng pics ay naka-upload sa multiply/friendster..at lahat ng important documents (i.e. essays, researches) ay makikita sa email ko (sent items..hehe!) Yan ang tinatawag na BACKING-UP..heehee

Does your heart come with a key, or is it already taken?
♥ It doesn't have a key, but it can never be taken. I own it. But I can let it be borrowed naman. Hahaa

How'd your day go, by the way?
♥ okay. I guess. I just wasted the whole day in front of the computer while eating left over food from yesterday's party

Which do you prefer on your toast: butter, jelly, peanut butter, or Nutella?
♥ nutella!
.
Are you a Gatorade drinker?
♥ yes. but I still prefer water over every drink ever invented
.
You see a shooting star, do you make a wish?
♥ I hardly ever see a shooting star. Whenever i see one, I always forget to make a wish even if I wanted to because I almost always end up at admiring the sight. It's just so amazing that I forget to make a wish! haha!
.
How do you handle your hair once you finished washing it?
♥ balot sa towel. then suklay. then towel uli. suklay ulit. then just let it be.
.
Do you have relatives living in a different country?
♥ a lot..
.
Do you turn on the lamp when it's bright out?
♥ yes. When it's bright outside I close the curtains or the blinds then I would turn on the light. Weird? haha. I just prefer artificial white light over natural light. Ewan ko, natural li
.
Have you ever been addicted to WoW or SC?
♥ No.
.
When it rains, do you go out and start to dance?
♥ I used to, when I was a kid. (sa likod ng bahay)..but I can't do it now kasi madaming babakat tapos nakatira kami sa bayan (so madaming makakawitness..haha) But I would love to do it again. When my mom isn't looking..
.
What are you listening to right now?
♥ Mad by Ne-yo
.
Do you get carried away with things?
♥ usually
.
Which is better? Long or short hair?
♥ long sa girls.. short sa guys
.
True or False? Goths are losers.
♥ nope.. just different? Being a loser doesn't depend on your style preference.
.
What is the first thing or word that comes to mind when you hear the word EMO?
♥ yung hairstyle at eyeliner nila..
.
Do you like roller coasters?
♥ hell yeah!
.
Do you like high-boots?
♥ not really, parang di bagay sakin. Tsaka ang init kaya
.
True or False? Smoking is completely stupid and disgusting.
♥ disgusting, yeah.. pero not really stupid.. i understand.. =P
.
How much do pop-ups suck?
♥ bigtime!
.
Are puppies cute?
♥ yes. If they don't bite.
.
Pancakes are yummy, yes?
♥ definitely! I love making them and eating them
.
Your eye color is:
♥ Black..
.
What is the meaning of life?
♥ choices..never ending choices
.
Is lying ok to do if it's to help someone?
♥ i guess? wag lang yung big lie talaga.. A little white lie doesn't hurt anybody
.
Do you happen to be afraid of heights?
♥ nope.. not ever..
.
Is it a big deal if someone doesn't believe in God?
♥ not really.. kanya-kanyang belief lang..
.
People who cut themselves are:
♥ crazy..
.
Do you happen to be bored?
♥ obvious ba?



>Katatapos lang ng exams pero feeling ko may kailangan akong gawin<