CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cram.Cram.Cram.

2009 is not good.


First of all, the weather. It's stupid. Last night was the worst new year's eve of my life. It was raining. How lame is that? How are you gonna be able to enjoy new year's eve when it's all wet and cold and raining? Dance in the rain and ruin your perfectly neat new year's eve outfit? Nah! I'd rather just stay indoors if that's the case.

There were less fireworks probably because of the rain. And of course, pag may ulan, may putik. IT WAS TERRIBLE! I got pissed off so I went inside my grandmother's room and decided to watch starmovies instead. I spent the first few minutes of 2009 watching Pirates of the Carribean. My only consolation last night was the food. Always the food.

Another reason is that I still have loads of work to finish. I haven't even finished half of it and that's what makes me so irritable these days. I've only managed to make 4 pages of text in my case study because everytime I decide to continue my work, all I ever do is research. Reasearch, research,research. And then I copy and paste it on word (I've already accumulated 33 pages of research). Then that's it. I know it's useless until I make something decent of of those data but I'm still finding it hard to focus. To make things worse, I always end up in friendster or youtube.

God.


I'm never gonna be able to finish this on time.


And I'm the first presenter.


I have limited time left.


I still need 11 bloody pages.


Yeah, i know. I'm doomed.


Plus, the midterm exam is gonna be 2 weeks from now. I haven't started reviewing so now I'm cramming. I'm cramming to finish my bloody anatomy paper and to finish my homeworks. Damn.


The predictions were right (even though I don't really believe in astrology). 2009 really is gonna be one heck of a year for me.