CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Goodbye Freedom..(for now)..COLLEGE, here I come!

I feel lonely while writing this...I'm counting down the time that is left for me to enjoy freedom. As of now, I only have 17hours and 9 minutes left till classes start again... I have to say goodbye to my carefree days and say hello to more projects, homeworks, lessons, and sleepless nights.

I usually get excited whenever I hear the phrase "first day of school," but not this time. I'm no longer in highschool anymore. Sometimes, the mere thought of it sends shivers down my spine. OH MY GOD, I'M IN COLLEGE NOW! Before, I consider the first day of the school year as one of my most anticipated days of the year. I usually get excited to go to school again because I get to see my friends and classmates after so long. I become anxious to know what's new about them, listen to their stories of how they've spent their summer vacations and catch up with the latest juicy gossips. But this time, I know that everything's gonna be different. My friends are no longer there and we can no longer welcome the first day of school together. We're all in different colleges now. Some of them are so far away (like the one in baguio--which, in my opinion, is insanely far away).It sucks for me because I hate changes. I'm not the type of person who welcomes a new chapter of life with open arms. I'm a slow adjuster, I must admit... Well I guess tomorrow I'll be forced to make new friends. Not that I hate having new friends..it's just that, I'm not very good at it. Well I just hope that my future college friends are the ones who'll approach me tomorrow, and not the other way around.

Ok..now I only have 16hours and 36 minutes left till my first day in college..so I guess I have to make the most out of the remaining moments of my vacation. Au revoir!