CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

certified K.O.L.E.H.I.Y.A.L.A.

Today is the second day of classes. I just got home actually..We're supposed to be dismissed at 5. Anyway, my first day in college was...well..it was all kind of a blur now actually. It all happened so fast! The only thing I remember is how nervous I got during GenPsych (or is it GenBiol??). The professor really sent shivers down my spine when she started scolding (and humiliating) a student (a newbie) in front of the whole class because she forgot to bring her assessment form..(oh, for God's sake, she's just a freshman! How was she to know what to bring on her first day at a new school?). Well, all I can say is that if I were that girl, I would've bursted into tears at that very moment. At least now I already know how to approach my new "terror professor ."

College is so much different than high school. Back high school, I don't have to worry about my transportaition. I have a service van who picks us up everyday..but now, I have to ride a bus or a jeepney! It seems that everybody is on their own, including me (I guess). There are a lot of new faces, although there are some familiar ones. I remember being so hesitant to talk to my new block mates. Some of them seem to know one another already (probably bec. they all graduated from the same school). But at least now, I've met some new friends...well, they're not exactly "new" because I already knew them before. My schedule is also weird. It's not like my previous schedules where you go to school 5 days a week , start your class at 7:40am and be dismissed at 4pm. We now have Saturday classes which means that my only day for rest is Sunday!!! That sucks! Sometimes I wish I were 12 again....