CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Loving Math!!!

Reminiscing the times, I had upward and downward slopes in life
All was going negative until I saw the sum and the product
I removed all other variables until it became an empty set and placed only one variable
Suddenly, like a postulate, I knew I was right. You became my universe
Surprisingly, unlike the root of all negatives, this is not imaginary
All of this was real
Remembering who I was, I was always a fraction
Observably, you came and made me whole
But everything was too late; the inverse came to me, leaving me with 0
Lest, I stay as a constant who is definitely loyal though you are in other planes
Ending the separation of terms, I never found any of the factors
Seemingly reunited, I, like the value of pi, had non-terminating happiness fill my heart
Visibly aware, I intersected with negative emotions which pushed me away
I traveled everywhere to get the finest union of sets I can find to make you mine
Lacking for variables, I endanger myself of failing the subject I love
Losing hope, I never thought of cheating you for once
All I wanted was to complete your square so that good factors would come about
Longing for thy infinite love, I stayed positive inside of the roots
Otherwise all these shall only exist in my imagination
Boasting with all the sets of variables I can possibly have, I only made myself irrational
Over-all, life had all positive values except 1; I never won your heart, summing up to 0
Senseless, I thought, like any number raised to zero you would always be the only one


(I found this in my friend's friendster account. Pretty cool, huh?)