CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So what's new?

narinig nyo na ba ang latest about me??


1. I'm finally reading the most talked about book (and mocie) of the season..yup..I'm reading Twilight. I can't get enough of Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan!!! It's so addictive!

2. I got kicked out of of the maranatha choral singing competion! Well, I didn't actually got 'kicked out' because I volunteered not to join in the singing and chose to be one of the propsmen instead. I had a conflict with my schedule because:

3. I was chosen to represent the class on the Psychology Quiz Bee. It's gonna be the same date and time as the Maranatha singing competition..so I guess I have no other choice but to quit the team. Anyway, we (maggy, riza and I) are supposed to study the whole General Psychology textbook and we have to do it fast..and I mean FAST because the quiz bee is gonna be next week! Is that scary or what???

4. I got a high grade in my practical exam in PE. Well, that's new! As a matter of fact, that's very rare. I never get high grades in PE calss

5. I got a perfect score in my midterm exam in RelEd. Yey! I wasn't expecting it, really!

6. I watched a movie with my cousin and and it was really late when we got home. She was scolded by her mom, bu luckily, I wasn't! (my mom doesn't know..ssshhhh!)