CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

ABC's

A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE? It's a bit complicated right now..hmm..maybe i'm somewhere in the middle of being single and attached (long story)..hehe

B: BEST FRIENDS: Corniques!!! The best people in the world!

C: CAKE OR PIE? Cake!

D: DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday

E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS: cellphone(dapat may load), journal

F: FAVORITE COLORS: !Yellow!

G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Gummy bears

H: HOMETOWN: San Jose, Batangas..the place to be!

I:FAVORITE INDULGENCE: eating my favorite ice cream while watching my favorite movies at the comfort of my grandmother's cozy bedroom

J: JANUARY OR JULY? January (i like the weather)

K: KIDS? I don't have one..

L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT... friends!

M: MARRIAGE DATE? duh..I'm only 16!

N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS: 1 big sister

O: ORANGES OR APPLES? apples: nice, sweet and crunchy

P: PHOBIA OR FEARS: Phobia-car accidents..fear-not having a fulfilled life

Q: QUOTE: "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ---Abraham Lincoln

R: REASONS TO SMILE: Yosh...and our yearbook which is about to be distributed on the26th. Can't wait!!!

S:SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman. Definitely. GIRLS RULE!(plus, I think superman is sooo over rated)

T: TAG 3 PEOPLE: yosh, vienn, bryan

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I can't go to the toilet and do my "thing" without a book, magazine or newspaper in my hand..well, what can I say..I get bored in there! Hehe!

V: VEGETABLE: cabbage

W: WORST HABIT: not putting things in their proper places..and maybe psycho-analyzing people (even my friends)

X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I haven't done ultrasound, so I'll stick to x-ray. (I've had an x-ray before because it's one of my requirements for college admission)

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: ice cream(preferably cookies 'n cream), cream puffs and vegetable salad

Z: ZODIAC SIGN: Libra