CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sorry for the long hiatus!

oh my, oh my..I almost forgot about my blog! Haha.. I was getting lazy for the past three months. I can't even remember the last time I wrote here.

Anyhoo, I just got home. I went shopping today..woo! But it's not fun, I only shopped for school supplies for the next sem. Why wasn't it fun? Because I have a budget (that's because I used my own money). At first I think it's cool to spend your own money for your school stuff. I'm feeling a bit independent this semester. Like last week, I processed my enrollment by myself. It feels good when you don't rely on other people (specially your parents). But using your money to buy your own necessities is not included. It sucks! I used to enjoy shopping for school stuff, but now I kinda hate it! Whenever I pick an item, say..a really cool binder, I think twice before I put it in the basket. I had make computations in my head. I don't have a lot of money, you know. I'm on a really tight budget right now. I only have to buy stuff that I really need. Only the necessary stuff. And the worst and most difficult part was passing by the fiction section of the bookstore. Man, I was dying to take a peek of the new books on display! But I know that if I go to that area, I'll only get frustrated because I'm not supposed to buy a book.

Anyway, I'm thinking of making my mom pay for everything I spent today. Haha! Just kidding.

Ayan..tinatamad na ulit akong magtype. haha! Saka na lang ulit..promise!