CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sleepless

It's almost 2 am and I'm still not sleepy yet. Insomnia strikes again..or at least that's what I think. It's either the insomnia or the fact that I took a 2 hour afternoon nap that's making me very much alive at 2 am. I usually don't take naps partly because I have no time for it. But I remembered taking a nap every afternoon when I was a kid. My mother always instructed our nanny to make us take a nap every afternoon. She said it will help us grow taller. Nah! I'm still shorter than everybody else. My younger cousins are wayy taller than me. So I guess the usual afternoon naps didn't work out for my height.

Anyway, I spent practically the whole day in finishing mg paperworks. So far, I've finished my critical paper in philosophy about Hinduism's view of the human person (yeah, pretty boring!). I did a pretty lame job yesterday so I decided to repeat the whole thing. I'm trying to improve this term because last term, I didn't exert a lot of effort on my minor subjects. And so far, I think I'm doing good. The only thing that pissed me off is that my professor told us to limit our paper to 2-3pages. 2-3pages??? What sensible critical paper in philosophy can you make out of 2-3 pages. 5 pages would've been more reasonable! I mean, my introduction already took up half a page! And I pretty much enjoyed making it so I had to exclude some of my "wonderful" ideas just so I can stick to the 3-page limit. But anyway, I already finished the damn thing. I just need to print it out tomorrow morning.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

god! I'm still not sleepy? What's the matter with me?? ugh.